15 Weird Facts About Me
Hi everyone! Today I’d like to talk about myself, hahaha! Just kidding I like to talk about myself everyday! But in this post (which is my first blog post on my new website, yay!) I’m going to help all you new readers learn a bit more about me, so I’m answering a set of questions I found on Pinterest (follow my Pinterest: Pinterest.com/maggiejulia) because I have no creativity and can’t think of my own.
1. What’s a nickname your family calls you? - Well my dad calls me chicklet and the rest of my family usually just calls me mags.
2. What's a weird habit of yours? - Popping other people's pimples and/or blackheads. So satisfying!
3. Do you have any weird phobias? - Yes, throwing up, or other people throwing up, or throw up in general. Ugh.
4. What's a song you love to secretly blast when you are alone? - Maneater By Nelly Furtado, even though I hate Nelly Furtado, it makes me feel like a bad bish.
5. What's your biggest pet peeve? - Burping, or people who try to convince me that their fake designer bags are real, both are equally inelegant.
6. What's one of your nervous habits? - Picking my lips, which is bad because it makes them look all flaky, and I want that Kylie Jenner look y'all.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? - Sides? What are those? The whole bed is my side.
8. What was your first stuffed animal? - A big white polar bear passed down from my mom named Käru (Estonian for "big bear").
9. What's a drink you always order at Starbucks? - Either a tall chai tea latte with lactose free milk or a tall vanilla bean frap with a pump of raspberry syrup, the "Cotton Candy Frap" as many know it.
10. Which way do you face in the shower? - Um, away from the shower head? Who the hell faces towards the shower head and risks getting pounded in the face by Niagara Falls?
11. Do you have any weird body skills? - I can do the splits if I'm wearing leggings and socks and the floor has been extremely buttered. I need stretch and zero friction.
12. What is your favourite comfort food that you feel guilty about eating? - MCDONALDS. Must I say more?
13. What is a phrase you always say? - "Can I help you?" but in a supremely sarcastic way.
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep? - Summer: Silk VS pajamas. Winter: Track pants, sweatshirt and my heated blanket. Always my heated blanket.
15. What did you used to wear that you always thought was cool but now regret? - Super colour coordinated outfits and neon colours.